This SLIK U8000 Tripod column utilizes a geared movement for precise height adjustments and an integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly. The center brace helps to hold the legs in place, which include rubber feet to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces. Legs are easily adjustable for painters who prefer to sit while painting.
The quick release plate is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Both the 360° rotation as well as the 90° backward or forward tilt movements function simultaneously and can be set in place using the pan bar's integrated twist lock. When changing from a landscape to portrait orientation, the sideways tilt can be independently adjusted and secured.
- Supports 4.5lb/2kg.
- Head Type – Pan & Tilt Head with one hand operation
- Camera Mounting Screw – 1/4” - 20 male
- Quick Release Plate included
- Load Capacity – 4.5lb/2kg
- Maximum Working Height – 59”/149.9 cm
- Minimum Working Height – 22”/55.9 cm
- Folded Length – 23.2”/58.9 cm
- Materials – Aluminum Alloy
- Leg Lock Type – Flip Lock
- Independent Leg Spread – No
Leg Sections – 3 telescoping legs including rubber feet are easily adjustable for standing or sitting while painting
- Center Column Sections – 1
- Center Column Extension Type – Geared
- Weight 3.3lb./1.5kg